Last Pics from French Bollore Blue Car (electric).
Chevrolet GM e-Sparks was presented in New Dehli, India at the beginning of 2010. A 4-seats electric car.
ESparks car comes from a partnership between GM and Reva indian automaker.
Scarab is an electric police concept car by Carl Archambeault.
It’s a semi-autonomous car, robot electric vehicle.
Every year : 30 000 police chases, 7500 injuries and 300 fatalities.
Scarab is the solution.
100 % electric car.
Honda U3 X can support 100 kg, has a 6 km/h speed and weights only 10 kg.
Autonomy range: 1 hour right now, via a lithium-ion battery.
Dimensions: Length×Width×Height (mm): 315×160×650
Honda CRZ Specs :
– 1.5-liter SOHC i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine with Integrated Motor Assist (IMA)
– 122 horsepower (estimated) @ 6000 rpm (combined engine + IMA)
– 128 lb-ft. of torque (estimated) @ 1,000 – 1,500 rpm (123 lb-ft. for CVT), (combined engine + IMA)
– AT-PZEV CARB Emissions Rating
– EPA Estimated Fuel Economy, CVT (City/Highway/Combined): 35/39/37 miles per gallon
– EPA Estimated Fuel Economy, MT (City/Highway/Combined): 31/37/34 miles per gallon
– Overall Vehicle Length x Width x Height (in): 160.6 x 68.5 x 54.9 (including antenna)
– Wheelbase (in.): 95.8
– Weight (lbs., preliminary estimates): Approximately 2,670 (MT) to 2,725 (CVT)
– 3-Mode Drive System (Sport/Normal/ECON)
– Eco Assist™ System
– 6-Speed Manual Transmission (standard)
– Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with Paddle Shifter System (available)
– Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) Body Structure
– Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control
– Automatic Climate Control
– 16-inch Alloy Wheels
– Tilt and Telescopic Steering Column
– Security System with Remote Entry
– Cruise Control
– 160-Watt AM/FM/CD Audio System with MP3/windows with MP3/Windows Media® Audio (WMA) playback capability and 6 Speakers
– MP3/Auxiliary Input Jack
– USB Audio Interface
CR-Z EX Specifications :
Adding to or replacing features on the CR-Z
– Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® with Steering Wheel-Mounted Controls
– Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Recognition (Available)
– High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Headlights with Auto-On/Off
– Fog Lights
– Perforated Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
– Aluminum Shift Knob with Leather (6MT)
– Textured Aluminum Pedals
– 360-Watt AM/FM/CD Premium Audio System with MP3/Windows Media® Audio (WMA) playback capability and 7 Speakers including Subwoofer
Land Rover (belongs to Tata Motors since 2008) launched its PHEV plug-in Hybrid Land Rover Range Rover for 2013.
Charging time: 20 minutes. Range_ e in electric mode: 20 miles at 70 mph with a top speed of 120 mph.
Renault is preparing the ground for the arrival of its electric cars Fluence, ZOE, Twizy and Kangoo ZE in France. And to educate the public about the electric car, what better than making an ad (from Publicis) that denigrates the shock gasoline engines, synonymous with pollution.
Will this be enough to launch electric cars in France is another story. But this is the kind of viral video that can certainly help change public opinion on the car in general. Or at least to begin an awareness.
The all-electric vehicle for mass tomorrow morning? Not impossible, but it is sufficient that the demand is there for the prices fall and technology improves. With 10-15% of electric cars on roads by 2020, that would be a good start. Will this ad maket history ?
Here comes the new Tesla Roadster 2.5. This is more a minor upgrade than a new car : instant torque, superior handling, elite construction, zero emissions, fast in any climate, built around the driver, and a new styling.
From Bluecar italian designer Pininfarina, here is the NIDO EV, a City Electric Car.
30 kW Electric motor. Max Speed 80 mph. Batteries: Zebra (Nickel Sel) technology. Electric Range : 90 miles. Charging time: 8 hours.
Renault DeZir Photos :
Renault DeZir concept coming at 2010 Paris Auto Show. Designed by Laurens van den Acker.
Rear Electric motor, 150 HP (110kW) and 226 Nm torque.
0 to 60 mph in only 5 seconds to reach a max speed of 112 mph. Battery : Lithium Ion at rear. Electric driving range : 100 miles on a single charge.
3 Charging modes : Standard (domestic power in 8 hours), quick mode (on 400 V for 80 % of charge in 20 minutes), Renault Quick Drop battery switching.